A San Antonio Criminal Defense Law Firm Serving People Charged with DUI and Violent Offenses
Professional attention for complex cases in Texas
Criminal charges can destroy your life, both personally and professionally. Therefore, when you face charges for any criminal offense, it is important that you immediately contact a professional criminal defense attorney. Gary Churak of the Law Offices of Gary Churak, P.C. has more than 30 years of legal experience in defending San Antonio-area residents in criminal proceedings. His hard-nosed litigation style gives you a much greater chance of success in your case, and his hands-on approach to dealing with clients keeps you informed about your progress every step of the way. If you’re accused of committing a crime in San Antonio, Mr. Churak can help.
Legal assistance in a wide range of criminal cases
San Antonio criminal attorney Gary Churak represents clients in wide range of criminal cases:
- DUI and DWI. Obtain DUI defense from Attorney Churak to avoid license suspensions and revocations as well as jail time.
- Drug crimes. When charged with drug possession, manufacturing or distribution, work with a San Antonio drug possession attorney to get your case dismissed or minimize the penalties.
- Juvenile crimes. When your child faces charges for a juvenile crime, Mr. Churak seeks alternatives to sentencing, such as community service and restorative justice programs.
- Sex crimes. As your San Antonio sexual assault lawyer, Mr. Churak defends you from false rape allegations, sexual assault charges and Internet sex crimes.
- Violent crimes. A San Antonio assault and battery defense attorney protects your rights and upholds your reputation after domestic violence or assault accusations.
- Theft. Mr. Churak represents people charged with theft, burglary, robbery, embezzlement and related offenses.
- Expunctions. Our firm secures expunctions to clear your record, making it easier to pass criminal background checks for employment, student loans or military service.
- Appeals. If you believe certain factors unfairly affected the outcome of your trial, Mr. Churak guides you through the appeals process.
Working with a San Antonio DWI manslaughter attorney helps you get results
Mr. Churak treats all criminal cases with the seriousness and dedication they deserve. In some cases, he works toward the following goals:
- Invalidated procedures. When law enforcement officials make arrests, they must follow strict procedures for evidence to be valid. Attorney Churak demonstrates that there were illegal searches or invalid warrants to disqualify improperly collected evidence.
- Acquittal. Mr. Churak works diligently to collect evidence on your behalf to secure a not guilty verdict and clear your name.
- Minimized penalties. When a case dismissal is not possible, Mr. Churak argues your case to ensure you receive the lightest possible penalties.
Contact a San Antonio defense lawyer now
For more information or to schedule a free consultation, call the Law Offices of Gary Churak, P.C. at (210) 545-3850 or contact the firm online. We take phone calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and direct calls to Mr. Churak on evenings and weekends.